Saturday, January 26, 2008

Travelling for work

Today I heard that there was to do some job abroad: I was very happy, because I like very much to travel and if they’d choose me, it would be cool. I have heard that they had gone to California a while ago. Whoa! That would be cool: I love sunny beaches, warm weather, san Francisco to visit.. . In the middle of the afternoon Boss came to my desk, , and started to babble about sacrifice and duty... well, at the end of his boring speech he told me: "Well, I was very generous with you boy! I accept to travel for 12 hours because I'll go to California, and I suggested to the CEO to send you to Malmo, it'll be only about 5 hours of travel! Yep, I'm a very generous man, I know, don't tell me nothing, it's a pleasure for me to be an example for you. See you in two weeks, bye!". The first thing that I started to think was: "Malmo?? Where the hell is Malmo??", after 1 minute of Google Maps I discovered the tragic truth: SWEDEN: the coldest country after North Pole!

No comments: