Thursday, January 17, 2008

Cellphone part 2 of 3

Three days ago I called Boss to show him my work, well I hate to admit that sometimes he is quite fun, but he doesn't know when to stop with his damned jokes... When he got to my PC he started to comment my code with "But what the hell is this shit!", and after that he took my cellphone (it was on my table as usual) and pretended to throw it away; the very problem was that the cell flew away through the window for real. Well, at that point Boss REALIZED that that was just too much, so he told me: "Hey man, I didn't want to throw away the cell for real! Come on, let's go out for a coffee". Okay, okay, I saw he was sincere, so I accepted the offer. When we went to pay the coffee ,Boss said:" Damned!! I forgot my wallet, can you pay for me?".

No comments: