Thursday, January 24, 2008

Bohemian rapsody

Yesterday I worked with graphic designer Bohémien. I gave him scripts for the Java application, because I had to make script for Linux and Mac too, and Bohémien works with Mac, like all true graphic designers (Boss says I reason by commonplaces, I wonder why). We tested very hard and after some malfunction I started to hate that creepy Mac shell, I mean, why Mac must have its Java embedded? Why can’t I set my jvm? Linux it's more flexible and powerful; anyway the scripts didn’t work. Today Bohémien arrived in the office and came to me, he had a beautiful Mac Book Pro under his arm, and told me: "I made it!! Your script and my appleScript work perfectly!!". In order to demonstrate me what he said, he opened his Mac, and I started to remember my ex- Mac that I resold on e-bay at half price because no one wanted to buy it. After that sad memento I asked to Bohémien: "Hey! Very beautiful Mac Bohémien, I presume that it's was very expensive to get!" and he answered: "Thanks, but I made a very big deal! I bought it on e-bay: a dumb one sold it for about half-price!! Ah ah ah, what an idiot!!!!".

No comments: