Saturday, April 5, 2008

Half microwave effect...

After some days of cooking, CEO passed by my work area, and was "disgusted by the mess". She suggested to Boss to "elevate" me to a better position...
Well Boss after saying "of course CEO, I was thinking the same thing" (he always says that to CEO, whatever she says), actually just thought to substitute one of my monitor (the violet RGB one) with an old LCD!!! Whoa!! Marvelous now I've a CRT one and a LCD, naturally they have different dimension so when I move my eyes from a monitor to the other I get a headache. Also my desk now is pending on the right side, so Big Boss told me:"Well you can adjust it: simply push it up with your back from under the desk and fix the pin on its right leg at the right height", yes, quite right observation, if I happened to be an elephant...

No comments: