Friday, April 18, 2008

Does Boss Work?

Today early morning I was chatting for a few seconds with ActionGirl, the secretary, about some work matters, in that moment I saw Boss going around the office without any visible reason. At mid morning I was helping a friend on messeger because she had some problems with some Java stuff, and in that moment Boss passed behind me ( very dangerous... ) without a valid reason. In the afternoon Bohemien called me because he wanted to discuss some Mac development stuff, because now I'm working on that platform, so we started to discuss Mac qualities in general, and I saw Boss that was watching us and again doing nothing useful. Last but not least, when I was sending an Sms's to my girlfriend, Boss was standing in the middle of the office, standing up with no light in his eyes... was that man working or was he pretending to be doing something, without any real aim in life?

No comments: