Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Gino Vs. Motorbike round one

Sorry I didn't post for a while, the level of mobbing has been so high that even going to the toilet was a luxury.

Three days ago I had to go to a customer, in town, so Polyglot told me:"I’ll lend you my scooter!": that seemed fine.

When I went to Polyglot to get the scooter keys, he started describing a list of starting procedures for the scooter, some of them quite absurd, between mythology and sci-fi, but I know that man so I wasn't scared, at least then...

I went out of the office, and recognized immediately the vehicle: ok it wasn't new, actually the dirtiest bike I've seen in year, but that bag with old shoes on the saddle, what did it mean?? After some discussion with Polyglot that was telling me to throw it away in the first trash box I saw, I convinced him that it was his responsibility...

Got rid of the Dadaist shoes, I tried to start the bike with the electric start, but it was broken, ok, no problem, I went with the kick starter. Man!!
It just didn't want to start: I kick started many motorbikes, even 4 strokes cross motorbikes, but Polyglot’s scooter no way!! So I returned in the office and told him the facts. He watched me and seemed to think, then suddenly:"AHAHA, I must be without gas!!". So to get to the customer ActionGirl (our secretary) called a taxi for me...

No comments: